Ceramic Brake Pads are the latest and greatest as far as the progression of brake pads goes. They have been around since the 1980s. Ceramic pads are fabricated by blending extremely durable ceramic and copper fibers into the brake pad compound, providing the comfort and safety we all desire while driving.
- Smooth braking – Smooth braking enhances your driving experience. Ruff and shaky braking gives you an unsafe feeling while extending the over all braking distance and shorting the life of your brake pads and rotors.
- Quiet braking – Quiet braking is for peace of mind. While driving, squeaky brakes are one of the most undesirable sounds to deal with.
- Adaptable to temperature and road conditions – The weather is of course unpredictable. It’s pleasing to know your brakes are able to perform no matter what weather conditions come about. Ceramic materials are more resistant to warping during extremely hot conditions. In addition, ceramic pads will not corrode, not even from harsh salts used to melt ice and snow in the winter months.
- Less Dust – Ceramic Brake Pads produce less dust than metallic pads which results in cleaner wheels.
- Stopping Distance – Can reduce the distance it takes for the vehicle to come to a complete stop.
- Ceramic pads meet or exceed all original equipment standards
- Durability – With all of the above taken into consideration you get durability. Ceramic pads are a great choice, delivering long lasting pads that are smooth, quiet, adaptable and will give you peace of mind.
More about brakes
Ceramic, Semi-Metallic and Organic Brakes